Product Code: 1224
Availability: In Stock
Salient features: 1. Low cost weed control. 2. Easy to operate. 3. No Chemical residue. 4. Facilitates good aeration. 5. Better development of root system.
KSNM - CONO WEEDER FOR PADDY FIELD
Weeding is the process of eliminating the competition of wanted plants with the regular crop so that the crop can be grown profitably. Management of weeds is an important component of crop production technique, as the removal of weeds is expensive and hard to achieve at later stages. Weeds take away nutrients and harbor destructive insects, thus causing a reduction in yield. In the past two decades, work has been done on non-chemical management techniques and environmentally safe alternatives to herbicides for weed control. Mechanical weeding is generally the most economical method of weed control. Using a rotary, mechanical hand weeding machine, or wetland weeder gives the best results. Wetland weeders are becoming popular because they can be utilized under shallow water conditions. Weeds are uprooted by the teeth of the weeder and buried in the mud due to its pull and push operations. It is safe and environment-friendly. Weeding must be done at least three times during one season. The weeder has to be used as soon as the weeds germinate. Early weeding is easier and completely destroys weeds while they are very small.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE:
1. Early weeding is a must. Carry out the weeding within 20 days after sowing.
2. Late weeding will lead to competition between paddy and weeds, ultimately damaging the paddy.
3. Push the weeding machine in back and forth movement between rows.
4. Take up weeding again 15 days later, and if possible, a third time.
5. The third weeding is not important, but each weeding aerates the soil and is highly rewarding.
6. Doing the fourth weeding before the onset of flowering will further increase the yield, even if the field is already quite clear of weeds.
1. The first weeding must be carried out within 20 days after sowing.
2. At the time of weeding, there should be more water in the field.
1. Low-cost weed control.
2. Easy to operate.
3. No chemical residue.
4. It facilitates good aeration.
5. Better development of root system.
|Net Weight||6 kg|
|Net Weight||6 kg|
Introducing KSNM Drip’s Mobile App
Through our app’s convenience, start enjoying easy access, better experience and simple payment process. Download our App and begin your cart buying right away.Download